Hoboken Week in Review: 3/23/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – March 23, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 23, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Zimmer Wall of Silence – Residents want to know…
- Parking Boots (are criminal) – Killing Hoboken one disgruntled driver at a time.
- Vehicular Mysteries – Some people get lucky with their cars…
- Commercial Deliveries are problematic – What would your plan be to fix it?
- Church Square Park – Has seen more renovations than a typical brownstone. All on the taxpayers0 dime.
- St. Patty’s Day – The (real) St. Patrick’s came and went without issue!
Updates & Events
- Hoboken Uptown Art School – Drink your wine. Learn to paint. Hope you remember!
- The Blowout Zone – Now open, making ladies hair look nice.
- Bean Vault Coffee – Cops own a coffee shop. What next, donuts?
- Tip Toe Shoes – Offering foot protection for residents of this “walkable” city.
- FITRxN – Group fitness classes coming soon downtown (expensive, though).
- Brower Club – New men’s clothing shop coming soon downtown as well.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – You ever wonder if the Hoboken movie theater makes a profit?