Hoboken Week in Review: 3/2/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – March 2, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 2, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- City Hall Shredding Party! – What evidence were they destroying?
- Hoboken LepreCon 2014 – Simply just an excuse to drink and a free pass to act like idiots. The Hoboken Lepre-con police blotter was filled with the usual incidents.
- Water Main Break freezes Hoboken – Imagine even more people?
- Stroller Blockage Epidemic – Being considerate towards others? No way, when you have a kid!
- Not bike friendly – Bikes trashed during the brutal winter.
Updates & Events
- Tony Boloney’s Pizza – Carbs for your guy – with an added gimmick!
- Crepe Guru – Coming in 2014 – “The year of the Crepe.”
- Dao-Sheng Acupuncture – “Eastern Medicine” on the East Coast.
- Ariele’s Apothecary – “Alternative Medicine” on a new street.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Computer generated fantasy for your alternative reality pleasure.