Great driving conditions in Hoboken
Days after snow, great driving conditions in Hoboken. Thank you!
Clearing snow from Hoboken is most certainly not rocket science. And to blame it on a “bad winter” is a major-league cop out. While we’ve had over four feet of snow overall, take a look at the snowfall Hoboken has had this winter (these represent snow amounts of more than 2 inches). You don’t think there was time to clear it up in between?
- December 15, 2013: 5 inches
- January 3, 2014: 6 inches
- January 21, 2014: 10 inches
- February 3, 2014: 6 inches
- February 5, 2014: 4 inches snow, half an inch of ice
- February 13, 2014: A foot (snow & sleet)
- February 15, 2014: 3 inches
And when you combine inept city government with “not so bright” drivers – this is exactly what you get. Hoboken’s “official” sound:
Can we trade-in our government early sort of like a car lease?