Snow Emergency Robbery
Hoboken Snow Emergency Robbery – this has to stop!
So we had an “OK” snow storm the other day. Not drastic by any measures. However, so many residents received “coupons” from Dawn Zimmer and City Hall saying “you owe us LOTS of money because you own a motor vehicle and you parked on the God damn street! How dare you DRIVE!!!?”
Do we have too many “emergency routes” in Hoboken?
I know we have this fruity hospital where gobs of people are admitted simply because they blindly follow the Standard American Diet (SAD). But does that mean because people stupidly shove BREAD and SUGAR down their gullets, that excessive “emergency routes” need to be “enforced” by city thugs? WTF?
We didn’t have “emergency routes” in the 70′s when people were much more healthy!
If you are so fat, sick and debilitated that you need a giant ambulance to cart your blob off for medical care – perhaps YOU should deal with cars on the street. Oh, yeah, you can’t “walk” anymore because you’re such a blob. Holy crap.
Do you get my point yet? Innocent (and quite possibly in shape and fit) people are getting robbed indirectly by blubbos that shovel Doritos (instead of snow) down their gullets while sitting on memory foam pillows during the Super Bowl, and all of a sudden they “need” friggin medical treatment? You could have seen this coming a decade or more ago!
Anyway – see Hoboken “Snow Emergency Routes” after this photo. It’s kind of stupid actually.
The city FINES you money for not moving your car. Yet it remains there. And NO ONE CLEANED THE SNOW! WTF are you paying the penalty for? Because it’s a “message not to do it again?” Fuck that. If I’m going to pay these stupid tickets, the city should at least GIVE SOMETHING BACK IN RETURN.
Heck if you get convicted of “robbery” (like Hoboken has committed), you have to do something to make up for it. It’s either prison time, or you have some kind of “community service…” but in this case Hoboken GIVES NOTHING BACK.
Are you getting it yet?
Hoboken (idiotic) snow emergency routes. Zimmer’s street isn’t on it
- Washington Street (Both sides) – from Observer Highway to 15th Street
- Willow Avenue (West side) – from Observer Highway to 11th Street
- 3rd Street (North side) – from Jackson Street to River Street
- 4th Street (South side) – from River Street to Jackson Street
- 5th Street (South side) – from Clinton Street to River Street
- 9th Street (North side) – from Jackson Street to River Street
- 13th Street (North side) – from Washington Street to Willow Avenue
- 17th Street (Both sides) – from Willow Avenue to Jefferson Street