Hoboken Week in Review: 2/9/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – February 9, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, February 9, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Zimmer hurt residents after Sandy? – Forget the State of NJ and Chris Christie – it appears that Zimmer may have hurt residents all by her lonesome!
- 18th St. Light Rail Station – No way the city was “in the dark” about a potential new stop uptown. Another chunk of spin out of 94 Washington St.
- Hoboken Snow – Lots of heavy flakes last week…
- Hoboken Ice – … As well as ice…
- “Emergency Robbery” – … Snow and Ice “incomplete” without city robbing residents to stuff coffers.
Updates & Events
- McLoone’s Pier House – Hiring for those who keep laziness and entitlement to a minimum.
- K9dergarten – PetServ – Another place to care for your pooch.
- Schnackenberg’s Doughnuts – One of the best original things to come out of the Mile Square in AGES.
- 7-Eleven – Is it possible for a chain to suffer in Hoboken?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – F-the movies! We’re firing up the Blu-Ray this weekend after my subwoofer got repaired!