Hoboken Week in Review: 1/5/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – January 5, 2014
All the “major” holidays are over now, folks. Back to reality!
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, January 5, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Snow – Pretty standard in my book. But the rest of the world was in a state of “panic.” Hercules is probably very embarrassed.
- Hoboken Stroller Blockage – When mainstream news media also picks up on our stories – it’s a big deal!
- Breaking & Entering – by the City of Hoboken! – Illegally towing cars and re-writing “rules” to suit themselves. Where are the protests?
- Hit & Run – A wily delivery driver drives away after dinging a car. Little does he know when have him on FILM!
Updates & Events
- New Year’s Resolutions – Here are 8 that will change your life for the better.
- Stroller Suggestions – One uptown eatery is politely telling stroller moms to keep the filthy buggies outside.
- Men’s wedding ring found – Did you lose yours?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Wonder why there are truly no good movies anymore.